Spacious, Pristine City-Fringe Home Close To MRT, Amenities & Nature
About the Unit:
- Large & spacious 100sqm 4rm flat.
- Corner unit with plenty of privacy
- Impressively large & squarish hall with no built-ins, ideal for any configuration to fit your family’s needs.
- Revamp of the home done just 5 years ago and is in a 100% pristine, move-in condition. Little to no touch-up is required.
- Full renovation of the kitchen and service yard has been done just 5 years ago. Brand new top and bottom kitchen cabinets in a modern wood-tone finish complete with sleek white countertops were installed.
- All 3 bedrooms have been decked with new, high-quality vinyl flooring
- The spacious size of the Master bedroom is a true rarity today! It is large enough to accommodate both a king-sized bed and a super single bed with plenty of walking space left.
- A modern built-in wardrobe has been installed in the master bedroom
- The remaining 2 common rooms are free of any built-ins
- Good-sized store room for storage needs
About The Convenient Location:
• Prime central location in the highly popular mature neighbourhoods of Bukit Merah and Alexandra
• A short 3 to 5 min walk will lead you to everything from retail shops to a variety of F&B. Choose from the famous ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre, IKEA or malls like Dawson Place and Anchorpoint
• Orchard Road and CBD a mere 5 and 7 minutes drive away respectively.
• Queenstown and Redhill MRT within close walking distance, and many direct buses to take you seamlessly to the rest of Singapore
• Mins to VivoCity and Sentosa
• Near to Alexandra Park Connector which leads towards Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and the Marina Bay
• Mins away from Hort Park which connects the Southern Ridges; 10km of green, open spaces that connect Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, HortPark, Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Nature Reserve
• Close to good schools like Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Crescent Girls’ School and renowned pre-schools such as Mulberry Alexandra and Maplebear Alexandra.